December 4, 2011

Cute Veronica at 1 1/2 years old

Veronica is a very fun, busy girl!

I like watching TV in Spanish with my sisters.
They bundled me all up!
Here I am with our Pastor Don
and his 2-year-old daughter Olivia.
I call her "La La."
It was nice of Mommy to give me my own
personal reading corner and chair.
This exercise video is fun!
Let's stretch... upside-down V.
My sisters were outside playing, so Daddy
took over giving me a boat ride.
Oh no!  Goliath looks like he's upset...
he needs a blankie!
Ahhhh.... now he's feeling much better!
I enjoy taking walks in the neighborhood.
These are my new friends, Don Victoriano and
his granddaughter Pascuala.  Pascuala is going
to sew me a güipil, a traditional Mayan shirt.
(Mommy said she would post a photo later.)
I prefer sitting at the table, rather than in my
high chair!  Our maid Micaela is joining us
for Carrie's 12th birthday breakfast.  I call
  Micaela "Mimi" and get very excited when she comes!
I love it when Daddy holds me for a minute.
Keep praying for his back to get better!
Can you believe my mommy and sisters put
up our Christmas tree before Thanksgiving?
My family thinks it's pretty funny that I
like to eat my bananas with a spoon. 
Seems normal to me!
Hurray!  My sisters are dancing with me!
Let's all screech and yell!